< See All Jobs
Job responsibilities –
- Work closely with different departments to analyze and monitor the company’s marketing performance across a range of platforms and verticals
- Initiate and implement new analytical tools and methodologies to help optimize conversion funnels
- Utilize BI tools to generate data and define data needs
- Cultivate new ideas and discover new opportunities
- Work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, with multiple interfaces (business & technological)
Job requirements –
- 2+ years of data and analytics experience, at least 1 year experience at a leading Internet company
- University degree – preferably B.Sc.
- Graduated magna cum laude and/or high psychometric score (730+)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly developed Excel skills
Think you’re the right person for the job?