About The Position
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to improve and maintain our automatic mechanisms supporting web-applications during the whole software lifecycle. You will have to maintain High Availability of the applications and their infrastructure. Improve our CI/CD tools to support deeper automatic QA.
We deploy to production every 15-30 minutes, so there is no place for any manual control.
You will have to:
- Develop and maintain automated testing tools for our CI/CD workflow.
- Develop monitoring and health checks.
- Maintain tens of parallel environments.
- Design automated system and integration tests.
- Maintain tools for automatic documentation generation.
- Review the new code and validate it against internal conventions and requirements.
- Improve deployment mechanisms for microservices.
You must have high skills in:
- Linux administration (bash advanced level)
- CI/CD mechanisms (AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins)
- AWS infrastructure (AWS SysOps / Developer certification is recommended)
Plus it’s good to know at least 3 of the following:
- DNS, Web-servers, LoadBalancing mechanisms
- HTML, DOM (elements, styles, events)
- CDN mechanisms
- Some IaC language (e.g. CloudFormation)
- Python (advanced level)
- Selenium (and web-clients)
- MongoDB administration
- SQL DB (Aurora) administration
- GitHub integrations