Business Development Manager
About The Position
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close revenue generating partnerships
- Generate strategic plans to penetrate new verticals and obtain new clients
- Analyze performance and create actionable insights to optimize results
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial and marketing aspects
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of business development experience
- Experience at an internet/online company – must!
- Experience and knowledge of the American market - a must!
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Excellent analytical, communication, and negotiation skills with a consultative approach to client needs
- Proactive and goal-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Experience in managing large customer portfolios
- Native English