Social Media Buyer
About The Position
- Establishing the social media channel in the user acquisition departments.
- Setting, optimizing and scaling social channels campaigns in order to achieve company's goals
- Analyze performance and engagement to drive actionable insights
- Identifying trends on real-time and take actions accordingly
- Stay on top of technology and best practice
- Implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports and explanations for all major metrics, goals and KPI's
- Provide creative copy suggestions and visual ad ideas
- Run on-going A/B Testing on different activity parameters
- 2+ years experience in Facebook PPC Account Management - Must.
- Experience in other social channels - Big advantage.
- Hands-on management of large-scale ($50K+) advertising budgets
- Knowledge in social media data flows and event manager.
- Excellent analytical skills – Analyzing complex data sets and extracting actionable insights.
- Ability to lead and implement new projects.
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
- Bachelor’s degree