Director of Product Management
About The Position
The Product Manager is the quarterback of our team. We are looking for someone that understands conversion optimization, knows how to write product specs & prioritize them and can constantly take excellent UI/UX decisions.
- Lead the product lifecycle & roadmaps through strategic planning, data analysis, competitor research & user insights.
- Effectively prioritize the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Manage weekly sprints and features through their lifecycles from ideation to launch.
- Work with developers, designers, bizdevs & analysts to execute ideas.
- Manage & create A/B testing to optimize user experience and conversion rates .
- Implement analytical products, tools, and methodologies to improve product performance efficiency and optimization
- 3-5 years experience as a digital product manager with proven ability to develop products from concept to launch
- Experience in SU company (30-100 Employees) – must. Experience in Online Marketing company – big Advantage.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Experience running A/B tests across various scenarios and KPIs
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- HTML, CSS, JS - basic knowledge
- CMS knowledge, Invoca / Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics – Advantage
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
- Team player with great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike
- A doer - goal-oriented, highly motivated individual who takes full ownership
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team in an agile, fast-paced environment