About The Position
· The job consists of processing sales data from our business partners to our internal systems, validating and creating accurate analytics and financial reports.
· Being a part of the monthly billing cycle.
· Be a critical focal point to internal key users, product managers, bizdev, campaign managers, etc.
· Own the data development process end-to-end including business understanding, methodology, QA, and integration maintenance.
· Working with various systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, Jira, Monday, Slack and other internal systems.
o A BSc/BA student in a quantitative field with 1.5 years or more left to complete your degree
o Business-oriented with strong analytical skills
o Strong Excel skills - Must.
o Experience working at a similar data reporting job - Big advantage
o Knowledge with CRM systems – advantage.
o Detail-oriented, problem-solver, and team player
o Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
o High-level English
o Available to work at least 3 times a week.