Senior Product Manager
About The Position
The Product Manager is the quarterback of our team. We are looking for someone that understands conversion optimization, knows how to write product specs & prioritize them and can constantly take excellent UI/UX decisions.
- Lead the product lifecycle & roadmaps through strategic planning, data analysis, competitor research & user insights.
- Effectively prioritize the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Manage weekly sprints and features through their lifecycles from ideation to launch.
- Work with developers, designers, bizdevs & analysts to execute ideas.
- Manage & create A/B testing to optimize user experience and conversion rates .
- Implement analytical products, tools, and methodologies to improve product performance efficiency and optimization.
- At least 2 years experience as a digital product manager with proven ability to develop products from concept to launch
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Experience running A/B tests across various scenarios and KPIs
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- HTML, CSS, JS - basic knowledge
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
- Team player with great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike
- A doer - goal-oriented, highly motivated individual who takes full ownership
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team in an agile, fast-paced environment