Python Back-End Developer Requirements
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate; to produce piece of art code.
- Experienced; to make it simple, readable and stable.
- Agile; to work on multiple parallel tasks.
You will have to:
- Develop and improve back-end web-applications built on Flask
- Create Serverless Applications built on AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
- Autotest your code and CR code of your colleagues
- Invent many other cool things (APIs, Data Analysis, ML, CD DevOps).
You must know:
- Python at a high level
- How does the internet work (HTTP, DNS, Web-servers, Web-applications)
- HTML, DOM (elements, styles, events), CSS, JS
- Flask and/or Django
Good to have experience with:
- AWS Services
- Continuous Delivery and tools
- Automated Testing tools
- Experienced Linux User
Think you’re the right person for the job?